Details On How Your DVD Is Created
There are several things you must do to get ready to create your
"Memorable DVD Creation"
1. First you need to gather your photo's (whether it be on hard copy, digital memory stick, CD/DVD,
or stored in your computer) and place them in the order in which you want them (do not write
on the back of hard copies. Take a post it and place it on the back of the photo)
2. You need to create a title for your story
3. You need to choose what package you would like
4. You need to think about how long you would like the picture duration (that is the length of time
you would like your picture to be seen in seconds) You do not want to choose a large amount of
time or you may loose the interest of the party viewing your dvd. On an average, most customers
have chosen 7 - 10 seconds. The picture duration time can vary. It does not have to be the same
for all pictures.
5. If you choose a package with picture transition you need to think about the picture transition you
would like and the length of time you would like the transition to take to the next picture to be
presented (see the basic samples of picture transitions on my product sample page).
On an average, most customers have chosen 1-2 seconds for the picture transition.
6. If you choose a package with text you need to think about what text you would like and on which
photo's. Text can be a description of the photo, something funny, or something romantic. You
don't want to make it to lengthy that it clutters the picture in view.
7. If you choose a package with sounds/music you need to think about what sounds/music you would
like. You can check with me to see if I have it or if I can get it for you or you may provide the cd
in which that sound/music is on. You need to think about which picture you would like that
sound/music to start on. The full sound/music can play the whole way through or it can be stopped
and another sound/music can blend right into the next picture in which you choose.
We are now on our way to bringing those cherished memories to life and creating your
"Memorable DVD Creation"
Here is where I will bring your cherished memories to life for you
1. The first thing I will do is load your pictures into my computer. Hard pictured I will have to scan
and edit if needed.
2. Next I will place your photo's in the order you want them into a slide show program. I will start
out with the title page (which can be a photo background, clip art background that co-insides with
your title) then your photo's will be placed right after the title page.
3. Once the photo's are in place I will then place the picture duration timing on each individual photo
4. Once the picture duration is placed, I then add the picture transition in which you choose and the
timing of that transition (if that comes with the package you choose).
5. Once the timing is in place for both picture duration and picture transitions, I then add the text
you want. The text color will be what goes best with the picture to make sure that it is clear and
can be viewed properly (if that comes with the package you choose).
6. After the text is placed, the sounds and music are then added at the photo in which you want it
to start and end at (if that comes with the package you choose).
Once your "Memorable DVD Creation" is completed it will be time for you to review it and make
sure it is how you wanted it. This is the time in which you let me know of any changes/corrections
in which you want. Based on the size of your "Memorable DVD Creation" I may be able to e-mail
the preview to you. If not, I will burn it on a cd and the preview will be mailed to you for your
review on your computer. You will be asked to contact me by e-mail or phone once you have
reviewed it and give me your changes/corrections at that time or give me the go ahead to finalize
your "Memorable DVD Creation".
Finalizing your "Memorable DVD Creation"
Finalizing your dvd will be burning your story onto a dvd and placing a label with your title of the
story on that dvd. The label can be made from a photo in your story, clip art that goes with your
theme of the title, or just text on a colored background. This is what makes your
"Memorable DVD Creation" look so special.